Three Ways to Register
What You Must Provide to Register
Date of birth
What you must bring to class
Employers may register employees for courses on their behalf by assigning a Designated Representative.
Two steps needed for group registrations
1. GET DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE STATUS
2. CREDIT APPLICATION
Group Registration Forms
Discount on Bulk Purchases
A 15% discount on bulk purchases is available on cash sales of access codes for the following courses:
20 Access Codes
50 Access Codes
Purchases can be made through ESC's Customer Service team:
403 516 8000 | 1 800 667 5557
- Requests to cancel/withdraw from a course must be received at least five business days before the course start date either by phone at 1 800 667 5557 or email to CustomerService@EnergySafetyCanada.com.
- Failing to provide at least five business days’ notice of withdrawal will result in a forfeiture of 50% of the course fee (minimum $50). Students who withdraw after the course start date, arrive late and are denied entry to the class, or who fail to attend the class without notification (“No Shows”), will forfeit the full course fee. Qualified substitutions will be allowed up to the course start date in lieu of forfeitures.
- The Wellhead Boom Truck and Special Oilfield Boiler courses have unique cancellation policies. These policies can be found on the course detail pages.
- For online courses, cancellations and substitutions are allowed only up to five business days following registration. After that time, no refunds or substitutions are permitted.
- Energy Safety Canada reserves the right to cancel any course in which the minimum registration is not achieved and make changes to course content as circumstances require. Every effort of will be made to advise students of a course cancellation by phone, email or mail before the start date.
- Students must be on time and present for the instruction of all course content. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified.
- If a student misses any course time, registration fees will not be reimbursed, and students who wish to be certified will be required to register and pay for their course again, as per the Cancellation Policy.