We are following all provincial guidelines and have numerous safeguards in place to ensure a safe environment:
- Masks are mandatory at all ESC locations and must be worn at all times. Face shields will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- Students may remove their masks during practical course components and as directed by the instructor.
- Limiting the number of people in the building to ensure physical distancing.
- Students should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before start of class.
- Active daily screening questionnaire before classes begin.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing, including classroom equipment.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Physical distancing of two metres maintained throughout the building.
- Limited use of the lunchroom area. Alternative options include outdoor tables and several restaurants nearby that offer take-out and drive-through service.
Anyone who is feeling unwell is asked to stay home and we will assist with re-scheduling your course. Please take the Government of Alberta COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool or provincial self assessment to determine whether you need to be tested for COVID-19.
Your health and safety is our priority and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
We recognize the challenges facing both Auditors and Employers from the impacts of COVID-19. We continue to work with our stakeholders and have discussions with Provincial Governments to discuss solutions for Auditors and COR Holders. Below are useful resources.