We are following all provincial guidelines and have numerous safeguards in place to ensure a safe environment:
- Masking will follow provincial and municipal requirements. Where not legislated, masks are encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Physical distancing of two metres to be maintained.
- Students should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before start of class.
- Active daily screening questionnaire for students before classes begin.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing, including classroom equipment.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Plexiglass barriers at reception areas and Calgary training services area.
Anyone who is feeling unwell is asked to stay home and we will assist with re-scheduling your course. Please take the Government of Alberta COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool or provincial self assessment to determine whether you need to be tested for COVID-19.
Your health and safety is our priority and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
We recognize the challenges facing both Auditors and Employers from the impacts of COVID-19. We continue to work with our stakeholders and have discussions with Provincial Governments to discuss solutions for Auditors and COR Holders. Below are useful resources.