Call for Submissions
To submit a topic for the 2021 Petroleum Safety Conference please complete the form below.
Energy Safety Canada is the safety association for Canada’s upstream oil and gas industry. The Petroleum Safety Conference brings together leaders, workers and suppliers to gain and exchange knowledge about improving safety in the workplace.
Speakers with expertise in the following safety topics are encouraged to apply:
- Technology and innovation
- Process safety
- Safety leadership
- Supervisor competency
- Risk tolerance
Presentations focused on safety culture, hazard management, regulatory compliance and industry case studies are also being considered for the conference program.
- Three concrete learning objectives/take-aways that the audience will gain from the presentation
- Description of your target audience
- Link to video of a past engagement
- Conference registration for successful applicants will be provided. Travel and accommodation expenses will be the responsibility of individual speakers.
- No commercials, presentations must be vendor neutral. Promotion of any product or service is not allowed during the presentation, nor through distribution of written materials. The purpose of the sessions are educational.
- There may be no inference that the Petroleum Safety Conference approves or endorses any product, software or system for any reason.
If you have any questions about the submission process please email email@example.com