COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Purpose and Scope
The purpose of this policy is to reduce the risk of COVID-19 and ensure a safe working and learning environment.
For the purposes of this Policy, the following definitions shall apply:
- COVID-19 Vaccine – a Health Canada approved vaccine.
- Fully Vaccinated – means an individual has received a full series of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine.
- Proof of Vaccination – a written vaccination record of an individual’s COVID-19 immunization date(s) issued by the government of the province, territory, or country in which they were immunized.
This Policy applies to all ESC employees and anyone accessing an ESC facility, including, but not limited to, students, internal instructors, contractors and visitors.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all employees and anyone entering an ESC location. Individuals are required to show proof of vaccination to ESC.
Starting December 1, 2021
- All Employees, Internal Instructors and Evaluators will be required to confirm they are fully vaccinated.
Starting December 20, 2021
- Students, Contractors and Visitors will be required to show government issued photo ID and proof of vaccination to access ESC facilities.
- ESC will also accept a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours, provided by the student, contractor, or visitor prior to accessing an ESC facility.
All safeguards, including daily health screening, physical distancingand face masks, will remain in place for anyone at our facilities.
This policy will remain in place for an undefined period of time, as long as the risks and impacts of COVID-19 are present. The policy will be reviewed on a regular basis and amended, as required.