CAOEC Service Rig Competency Assessors
This course teaches field superintendents and rig managers, in the well servicing division of the CAOEC, how to become an assessor and learn the guidelines for completing a competency assessment for a floorhand, derrickman or a driller.
In order to maintain credentials, the assessor must complete at least one assessment every three years.
- Responsibilities of the assessor
- Performing successful assessments
- Must be currently employed with a service rig contractor
- Must be at the Field Superintendent or Rig Manager level
- Students must be on time and present for all course content instruction. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm.